These Keto Kups and Fat Bombs are everything you need and more. Seriously. I have a massive container in the freezer of them at all times – just in case!
These guys are the perfect little treat to have before a workout, after a workout, in between meals, after work.. or as a little guilt-free dessert. I’ve made these guys with no sugar and honestly, with the peanut butter and coconut flakes, I don’t miss it one bit!
I love playing around with this recipe and making it just a little bit different each time. Try it out and let me know how you like it!
- 1 cup Cacao Butter
- 1 cup Cacao Powder
- optional: replace cacao powder with this power mix of 1/4 cup cacao, 1/4 cup maca, 1/4 cup carob, and 1/4 cup mesquite
- 3/4 cup Cacao Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
FILLINGS + TOPPINGS
- Nut Butter
- Nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds..)
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Starting with the Chocolate Recipe and using a double boiler, melt the cacao butter and whisk in the cacao powder (or power mix). Pour a thin layer of chocolate into your molds and place into the freezer while you prep the Coconut Recipe.
- Next, using the double boiler, melt the cacao butter and coconut oil. Whisk in the coconut flakes and vanilla.
- Take the molds out of the freezer and scoop a tiny amount of nut butter or place 2- 3 nuts in the molds. Take the coconut recipe and fill up the the rest of the molds.
- Place molds into freezer and let freeze for a few minutes. Once the molds are semi-frozen, sprinkle on top with coarse sea salt so that they are semi-emerged. Leave molds in the freezer until fully frozen. Depending on the size of the molds, this can take anywhere from 5min – 20min.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!
“Eat more plants. Do more yoga. Read more books.”
Have you heard?!
I’m sending out a weekly Affirmation, every Sunday, for an entire year! Looking to manifest a more positive, happy, healthy lifestyle? Follow my blog below by entering in your e-mail address at the bottom of this page! ↓