3-6-9 let’s unwind
Want to know what Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Abraham Hicks, Galileo, Neville Goddard, Religion, Mathematics, Science, Philosophy and I all have in common?
We love the numbers 3 – 6 – 9.
The Earth-The Cosmos-And Us
..and the endless other trilogy symbols that I’m sure you can think of.
*skip to the bottom if you just want the quick & easy 3-6-9 breathing sequence*
Maybe it’s because I was born Sept 15/93 (check out all of THOSE 3/6/9/multiples 😳) or maybe it’s because of The Law of Three in Science – who knows. Let’s nerd out and look at a few similarities that a few of us have found!
‘Omne trium perfectum’ (‘everything that comes in threes is perfect, or, every set of three is complete’).”
MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, PHYSICS AND MORE..
Okay, I’ll try to sucker you guys in with the logical side first before I go down the universal spiritual path… 😉
Simply put, our world is based around the trilogy of 3’s and the mathematical and science world is the basis of this. How? Why? Where are you even coming up with these ideas? Well, math. Let’s look at a circle:
- When a circle’s composition is reduced to its digital root, the results are: 3 + 6 + 0 = 9
- Circle = 360 degrees. Cut in half = 180 degrees. The digital root of 180 = 9. Cut that in half = 90. The digital root of 90 = 9. Cut that in half = 45. The digital root of 45 = 9. You can go on and on about Galileo’s theory and mathematics HERE.
Okay now let’s talk science. I loved this example from Genius Turner:
“Let there be light!” And then, like a gunshot, there came a flash followed by a — BIG BANG!
Afterward, the 3 elements of the universe (dark energy, dark matter and normal matter) blasted into existence, along with the triplets — space, time and matter. …
Afterward, space sliced into 3-dimensions . . . time chopped into 3 phases . . . and matter minced into 3 states.
Of course, for every spec of matter that arose, it found its equal and opposite reaction in antimatter. It was not until such binary opposition found its synthesis in that all-important “and one” — thus resulting in 3 entities — could the newborn Universe have started its long-awaited growth spurt.
Afterward, the 3 generations of quarks and 3 generations of leptons arose, to say nothing of the 3 types of color change. As for those quarks, 3 made their home in a proton and 3 quarks in a neutron. Indeed, the 3 main parts of an atom — neutrons, protons and electrons — ensued!
With the expansion of the Universe, 3 main types of galaxies emerged. Of course, contained within these galaxies were stars and planets, the result of which is 3 forms of massive objects (galaxies, stars and planets).
Amid such formation, Newton’s 3 laws of motion were at hand. Far into the future, at some distant galaxy known as the 3rd rock from the sun, 3 forms of natural laws would take effect. The stage was set for the 3-body problem indeed.
I have no better explanation. Genius states it perfectly and naturally goes further into detail to explain. Genius Turner writings are popular in academia (biology, psychology, etc.) and is even signed to the same agency as Eckhart Tolle.
MANIFESTATION & THE LAW OF ATTRACTION..
I have to start by confessing that… I actually have never really liked the word “manifesting” 😅
Call me old fashion, but I believe you get what you work for. And “thinking” it won’t get you there. But wait… could it?
Although I feel like the word “manifesting” has been gimmicked, overused/abused and turned into a money-making-fad, it actually does hold a lot of power behind it (whether you like how it sounds or not). Ultimately, I believe in the law of attraction; and what you think, is definitely what you become.
Everything you do “feeds” you. THIS has ALWAYS been at the core root to my philosophy of health & happiness. We are what we eat. We are what we watch. We are who we spend the most time with. We are what we read. We are what we breathe. And we are what we think.
The trilogy effect in affirming and manifesting carries throughout even religious and spiritual philosophies. For example, the emphatic semitic triplet where a word is repeated three times to intensify its meaning such as: Holy, Holy, Holy. Or in manifesting terms, various people suggest writing out your affirmation or desired manifestation out 3 times and then practiced in a multitude of ways. Additionally, 3 seems to be number we love to refer to when making or breaking habits. Example: “third times the charm” or “30 days to create a habit” etc… I’m sure you’ve already thought of some!
Interested in learning more about manifesting? Check out the resources below in my notes/sources section for a variety of tips or read the differences between Abraham Hicks 17-Second Rule and Neville Goddard’s 369 Manifestation Technique HERE.
RELIGION, SPIRITUALITY AND PHILOSOPHIES..
Whether you are atheist, religious, spiritual or not exactly sure, philosophies and culture all tend to base around the same core morals and values, just displayed in different ways.
Personally, I believe a lot of things are religious and spiritual without us noticing. One example could be food. How we eat and what we eat is a choice and some people find it very offensive depending on the style of eating you choose. This could be seen the same way for religion, philosophies, spirituality, etc. practicing and believing certain things will generally conflict with someone because we all have different belief systems.
That, is the beauty of perception.
Again, what we think, we believe, we become. When looking at the trilogy effect in religion, spirituality, philosophies, etc. the law of three is profoundly found.
- The Bible:
- Number 3 is one of the most important numbers throughout the Bible. It generally represents harmony, wisdom, understanding, of God’s presence and of completeness. Some other examples could be: the 3 wise men: the 3 patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; Jesus rose by the 3rd day; Three gifts: gold, frankincense, and myrrh; 3 angels; and I’m sure more..
- Freud’s ‘Three-Part-Psyche’:
- “The poor ego has a still harder time of it; it has to serve three harsh masters, and it has to do its best to reconcile the claims and demands of all three…The three tyrants are the external world, the superego, and the id.” –From New Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis, 1933
- As well as in Greek Philosophies, Hinduism, Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam to name a few. All have similarities when it comes to the trilogy effect. The Law of Three shows up in different ways throughout these practices, yet, hold the same power, value and meaning.
- I also want to note Einstein’s professed belief in “Spinoza’s God,” which is to say — Einstein identified God with Nature.²
- The Bible:
3-6-9 BREATHING EXERCISE
The goal is to short-circuit the overthinking mind and reset the nervous system by turning off the sympathetic nervous system (fight-flight-freeze) and helping the body to relax back into it’s natural parasympathetic system (rest & digest) state.
It’s important not to lose count. If you have lost count, this means your mind is still distracted and you should ideally start over.
This should feel relaxing and comfortable, the inention is not to strain. If this feels comfortable you can work your way towards 4-8-12-16 or 5-10-15-20 and so forth. The amount of count/numbers doesn’t matter necessarily, as long as the inhale is deeper/shorter than the exhale (which should be longer/slower) and should feel comfortable without straining. The importance of this practice is more about the repetition, consistency and short-circuiting the citta (mind-chatter). Find what feels comfortable for you and reach out if you have any questions!
- overthinking/panic attacks
- insomnia or helping to fall asleep (some say within minutes)
- as well as numerous health benefits such as:
- regulating blood pressure
- lowering heart rate
- releases endorphins and reduces cortisol spikes
- helps to improve blood circulation
- support healthy detoxification
- improve digestion
- reduce inflammation and more.
Maybe Nikola Tesla was onto something when he said.. “if you only knew the magnificence of 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”
What are your thoughts on the The Law of Three? Have you noticed a trilogy effect? Did the breathing exercise help? Share with me your thoughts below!
Heidi MacAulay, R.H.N.
“Eat more plants. Do more yoga. Read more books.”
Learn more about me, my credentials or how to work with me here!